Thursday, September 10, 2009

EX TUITION MATES!

Dinner with Vanessa, Nisha & Dion at Ehub. We waited super long for Dion, he took ages to come, probably spending more time with his you-know-who. HAHAHA! While waiting for him...the 3 of us chit-chatted a lot, I can't stop laughing, till I'm having a bad headache now. Nisha's laughter is contagious!

Guess what? We waited so long for Dion so we could start eating in the end he didn't eat. He just bought a cup of coke. Zzz..all for the waiting. Hahaha, but nevermind! Walked & walked & walked..bump into Keith, so I thought I would be bumping onto their whole clique. Indeed yes, went Ehub and saw their group. Took a picture with them. Happy Sweet 16 Keith & Yun Ping! :D

Ya ya ya, then..took pictures. Memories (: Then...Vanessa gotta go, cause of her curfew. So the 3 of us walked to Whitesands to meet Benedict & Favian cause the both of them were taking SUPER long to meet us at Ehub. Guess what? Benedict was at Whitesands, then he said there no bus to Ehub, so the both of them walked to Mr Vincent's house there and take bus. Ehhhhh funny ah you two!

Benedict & Favian changed A LOT! They're like omg, tall, thanks to Sports School huh? Make the both of you changed so much. Benedict & Favian are both cam-shy, so can't take photo with or of any of them. Zzzz...

Mum fetched me from Vincent's house cause sister just ended tuition also.

Head is hurting to the max, I think I laughed too much & my sis just told me she heard from the radio, the DJ said that laughing too much can cause a person to laugh to death. Kkkkz, I needa control.

















Saw WC.







Yay! We all shall keep in contact forever :D